Jemy Vangu blog post 9/28/2026 4th period

 Prompt: In “A Worn Path,” Phoenix has a memorable encounter and conversation with the hunter during her journey. Think about a conversation you have had that had a lasting impact on you. What was the conversation about, and how did it change your thinking, perspective, or actions?



Prompt Response: A conversation with my grandfather about staying patient during a difficult track season.
Summary: I told him I wanted to quit because my running times weren't improving. He explained that growth is like walking a long path; you must focus on the single step right in front of you, not the distant destination.
Reflection: This changed my perspective on failure. Instead of feeling overwhelmed by huge long-term goals, I learned to value small, daily progress, which kept me from quitting and taught me true resilience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jemy Vangu blog post 9/29/2026 4th period