Prompt Response: One time i felt kinship was the day i found out i was moving from the house i lived my whole life. I woke up one day to my mom talking to me. My mom said ¨ jemy wake up we are moving get packed to go live with ur dad.¨ I really did hear her right but i heard we are moving so i asked her ¨ you said were moving mom?¨ My mom then said ¨ that what i just said hurry up ur father is going to be here any minute.¨ I was shocked but also confused. My mom had told me about this last week but i aint think she was for real. I begged and tried to fight back to let me stay but she wasnt having it. After a while i finally made her let me stay.

Summary:We talked about Native American and orally myth.

Reflection: I learned that origin myths has details about the creation of earth, humans, and of plants and animals. 

 

Comments