Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

 Prompt Response: I feel like the way I adapted to the demands of the course was very tuff for me at first but over time and the right assignments we did I became way more comfortable with the course.

Summary: We took a origin myth test and went over our origin myth story.

Reflection: Something I learned was how to built and create my own origin myth while including:

  • Explain origin of Earth or humans or both
  • Explain 2 other natural occurence  (tornados, thunder, mountains, volcanos, earthquakes)
  • Include use of worldly elements (earth, air, water, fire)
  • Include personified animals (humalike characteristics, talking, etc)
  • Include cultural aspects (a moral, lesson, or message;  example: forgiveness, hospitality, determination, friendliness, etc)

Comments